Saturday, November 16, 2013

Carly Paiker

I have always loved jewellery. Since I was a little girl, my mum would let me play in her jewellery box and wear her rings and bracelets. I always felt like a princess.

As I've grown older, my appreciation and love for jewellery has grown. My collection now includes jewellery pieces that symbolise love, peace, hope and dreams.

You can imagine my excitement when I received a personalised and beautifully wrapped gift from Carly Paiker. Designer Carly Paiker exudes the magnetic charm she weaves into her designs, each and every piece her labour of love.

Beautiful, effortless, spirited, romantic and ever so chic, all Carly Paiker's jewellery will make your knees weak.


Wearing Carly Paiker's Infinite Capture Cuff - Silver & Aztec String Friendship Bracelet - Electric Orange/Rose Gold.





No comments:

Post a Comment