Saturday, June 13, 2015

Subscribe to shop my designs...

The wait is over! 

You can now shop my designs at spreesy.com/professionalstyletherapist 

Follow me on Instagram @professionalstyletherapist and the link to shop is in my bio for your convenience.

While you're there, COMMENT #subscribe + your email address (on any of the last 3 posts of the gorgeous Shiralee Coleman wearing the oversized cocoon coat) to receive INSTANT UPDATES via email when I post new products so you don't miss out!

TO BUY (from Instagram): Comment with your email address and you'll receive a secure checkout link.

Don't forget to tag me #professionalstyletherapist to be featured on my page! 


Stunning Shiralee Coleman wearing the camel oversized cocoon coat in size Small. Also available in charcoal & black.

No comments:

Post a Comment