Thursday, March 3, 2016

Wittner AW16 in-stores now

Confessions of a Shoeaholic... Back at it again... @wittnershoes #damdaniel 

Follow me on Instagram @professionalstyletherapist Like & Comment on my photos (below) wearing my new favourite heels to show your support for my shoefie!

love the way Wittner's AW16 collection makes me feel. Blending sophisticated style with a tough-luxe edge and leg-lengthening powers, they're the only heels you need to take you from the boardroom to the runway!

The girls at @wittnershoes Hurstville always go the extra mile to make my shopping experience memorable and last night was no exception! Angela & Sam visual merchandised the store to set up an improvised competition tile so I could snap my #shoeselfie 

GIVE A GIRL THE RIGHT SHOES & SHE CAN CONQUER THE WORLD!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment